Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We are in China

Not sure if this will work we will see. I have been trying to update several times and I think I just found a back door we will see.
Beijing was great. We were tired and had allot to do. the first day we got in at 9pm and slept (as much as we could) then the next day we went to the old Beijing area. It was great . We went to a child care center and other places. We road in Rickshaws which was fun. The next day we went to the Forbidden City and the Summer Place. The next day we went to the great wall. One of the ladies watched Taylor while Thad and I went up. Wow what a climb.
The next day we came to Guangzhou and got Sarah. She is beautiful and was ready for us. She had her blanket and care package that we sent to her. We had sent it ourselves to the orphanage and we were worried that she wouldn't get it. She warmed up right away.
She loves to dance. Her lip looks great. She is sleeping good and ate a ton last night. Ok I have to go. time to go to the police station to get passport stuff.
Have a great day and a great Christmas if I don't get to update again, I will try! _Becky

Praise the Lord he has taken care of us so much. We are so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am SO happy for all of you! Enjoy your time in Guangzhou and try to post pictures if you can. You're trip is bringing back so many memories of our time in China receiving our Sara!!! Blessings & JOY, Amy

    ReplyDelete