Hi everyone!
It is Christmas here so Merry Christmas! We don't feel like it is Christmas though. I think it is because we wold rather be with you all. they do decorate here and it's funny that the Chinese people come to the hotel to take pictures because it is decorated. The restaurants were so busy last night that we couldn't get dinner! the TV had Christmas songs on and they even left in "Christ the Lord" that has been nice. Every devotion of mine has been about contentment and enjoying the blessings of struggle; can you tell that I needed it.
Here are things we are glad we brought or wish we would have. When I get back I'll add this to our elements and update it as I think of new things!
1) Little detergent packets. We washed 1/2 a load and that was 36 dollars US!
2) love the picnic stuff we brought for her to play with.
3) DVD player with TV attachment the kids and us love to watch movies that we like.
4) WISH I HAD BROUGHT MY OWN LAPTOP!!!
OK got to go. Merry Christmas- Becky
Merry Christmas Becky and family! Looks and sounds like you all are doing well! Glad you have been able to post a couple of times, I check in every couple of days or so. When you get home and situated I definately need to hear all about your trip, especially to the orphanage (if you got to go) and some of the details! Have a great rest of your time there and a safe trip home.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tina
day 70 for RA