Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SpRiNg BrEaK!!!

So Thad decided to book a trip to Redmond for Spring Break this year. I thought "what are we going to do in Redmond when it's 30 degrees out?". Well after spending a day figuring that out we did have plenty to do! We had a blast here are a few pics.




 we love to Wii bowl as a family and Sarah usually kills us but this was our first time "real" bowling.  I was suprised that everyone had a blast and had smiles on at the end of the game.






It was hillarious seeing how the bump of the bumper cars had everyone laughing!



 Yep we made it through 18 holes of mini golf..through hail...through rain... and I was the one who wanted to quit! The kids loved it!


 Now driving as fast as I want...give me a track anyday!

Baseball fever has started at our place!


This was my favorite part. We found a ceramic store where you take as long as you want and paint whatever you want! The lady was a gem and the kids loved taking their time painting away. She explained the firing and drying process and then she shipping the items to our house! The kids were extatic to open the box this week. Thanks to "The Painted People" in Redmond

And of course swimming every night at the pool! Wow what a trip! Thanks Thad you made it all come together!



3 comments:

  1. When was your spring break? Looks like we just missed seeing you at the pool by a few days! We were just out there a couple of days ago....in the hot tub (no kids could come with us). Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun!!! So glad you take the time and do family stuff. You guys are great with that. Everyone is growing so much. So happy for you all. Miss you guys SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn that we missed you guys! Look forward to coming to see you this summer!

    Patty, we miss you too. Hoping the Lord is holding you tight! Funny you and the Carnes live about 1hr from each other and I still haven't found a way to come see you all...someday I hope...

    ReplyDelete