Saturday, February 19, 2011

what are we up too???

What are we up to?...We'll a whole lot... but really not much. Seriously we have been up to the everyday, little steps, keep up, clean up, moving forward part of life and most of the time it doesn't feel like we are up to a whole lot but really it is! Don't let this time go by mom's out there. The little things do count. Enjoy them. Take a deep breath now and again.

Sarah is enjoying gymnastics. It seems like she gets used to her body and then WHAM she gets growing again. She seems so tall to me for a Chinese girl her age. She is long a lean. She has moments of gracefullness and then she realizes someone is watching, gets embarassed, and becomes a noddle again. I just love that girl!


She enjoys coloring, making up stories and dressing up for adventures...





Taylor and Sarah find adventure everywhere. I came home to dad in the shop and the kids riding in this box down the stairs. They laughed so hard I thought they both were going to pee their pants! They had made it up and down on their own several times before I got home.





The 2 of them are so good for each other and so opposite: Taylor love school; Sarah not so much. Sarah enjoys conversation; Taylor not so much. Taylor has a math brain Sarah a writting brain. and on and on...



I enjoy reading with my kids; they both are learning so much. I enjoy hearing them talk about the world they live in and figuring things out. I enjoy walking for 10 minutes outside down the street just to get the wiggles out.  This time is so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are doing GREAT!! I am so happy for your family. Miss you guys. Keep updating the blog....I always check in on you.

    ReplyDelete