Thad is busy at the orchard and with work. He played in a "pig bowl" football game where they raised about 8,000$ for a family of a police officer that was killed by a drunk driver. Seth and Thad played together. Hunting season is coming up which Thad looks forward to every year.
Becky (me) I have been trying to reorganize life. Taylor is in school now and I'm trying to regroup and decide what to do when. I'm still working 16-24 hrs a week and enjoy a diverse scope of practice at work. I started taking a photograph class this fall and love it. I plan to take portrait shots for kids and families. Who knows what will come of it. I'm thankful to be able to take the class.
Taylor is in preschool. It's good for him to be around other kids his age. It motivates him to learn his ABC's and 123's. He was just telling me this morning that he is a big boy since he can see over the counter in the kitchen now.
Little girl on the way. I was hopeful to have her picture by Dec but it may be a long shot now. Oct. referrals are coming in and it looks like they got to Nov 30th 2005. Yeah that means they are in Dec 05 but I don't think that they will get to Dec 21st (our date) by the Dec 07 referrals. So we wait; trying to focus on today knowing that what God has planed for us today is just as important as when this little one gets here. Have you ever waited for something for over 2 years? It's such an odd roller coaster. My hope now is for Feb and maybe travel in April or May. "I would have despaired if I had not trusted that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living; I will wait upon the Lord; yes I will wait upon the Lord." David wrote this in the Psalms while waiting to be delivered from his enemies. We are not waiting for that kind of deliverance but we do feel that Davids focus and confidence was on God and we want to be there too! I was reading that the word "wait" means like waiting for Christmas with a joy filled anticipation. So please pray for peace and patience and joy filled anticipation. Thanks for your friendship. -Becky
Hello Becky, Thad & Taylor,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie, she is as cute as a button, we are so excited for you to finally see what your little girl, baby sister, looks like. We can't wait until she is here!!!!!!
Lot's of love sent your way,
Oma & Opa, Travis, Ida & Blake, Brooke & Aimee, Nicole & Keith, Brenden & Gabby