Hi there everyone. Not much new going on here. Thad and Taylor went fishing with my brother-in-law Blake and caught a "big one" as Taylor put it. Thanks Blake for taking them fishing and thanks to your friend that let Taylor real it in!
Adoption news. Every month China puts out new referrals by the 10th (most of the time). They have been covering 1-2 weeks for the last 9 months or so. A year ago they were covering a month at a time. September they got to Nov 25th 2005. Our log in is Dec 21st 2005. So we are close. We are thinking Dec or Jan will be our month. This year has brought a refreshing sence of peace believe it or not. I look at the birds in the morning or other small things that the Lord keeps in His care and I have the urge to thank Him for His timing. That weird peace that He is in charge of everything and I'm so thankfull His is in charge and not me! Have a great week! -Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment