We had a blast of snow mid-December and we loved getting out in it. Sarah has jumped out of her "I'm to scared to sled" shell and went all for it. She had a blast. We live across the street from a school. It has a great hill and I can sit on the couch with a cup of coffee and watch the kids slead. There are a few kids in the neighborhood so they all get together and have snow wars. It's so fun to be a kid!
We also got to sled when we went to get our Christmas tree. We had some friends (that are family) come along. The kids enjoyed the smores and fire Thad made afer getting the tree. We enjoy looking at the tree for the month of December thinking about the memories we made getting it!
Can you find the snowball in the pic below?
Sarah is small and fast! Yep she goes right through the fence sometimes!

Yep, I found the snowball...lol....aren't you afraid Sarah will rip her coat. Looks like you guys had a great Dec......now.....You NEED TO BLOG MORE OFTEN. Love and miss you guys.
ReplyDelete