Sunday, January 10, 2010

We love the BEACH!

We went to the beach this weekend with some friends and had such a great trip! Picture the Oregon Coast in Jan...rain right??? Nope it was dry day and night from Friday to when we left Sunday. We walked on the beach with no coats today! Wow I miss it already.

If you asked Taylor and Sarah where their favorite place to visit is they would say the beach. They love the pool at the place we stay, finding sand dollars, and playing in the arcade. We are so thankfull to live where we live.





We hiked up to the top of the Astoria Column. What a great piece of art history.




2 comments:

  1. So much fun. Looks like you had a great time. I love doing stuff with my kids too. What memories you will have when they are grown and gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love it when the beach weather is suprisingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete