Thank you Cindy for the 2 dance dresses! Sarah absolutly loves them!
For a couple of days I tried to figure out why Taylor had put these 2 lego guys on the string climbing up (now I know they were going down) and a lady lego piece ws at the top. As I was helping Taylor clean his room I went to take the tape off and move the guys. Talyor stoped me appauled that I would move them! He said, "Mom those are the guys trying to get out of the city and the lady with the red rope, who trusted God, let them out through her window with that red rope."I just couldn't take it down after that. The red rope is cinnamon dental floss! So the room is clean except for the lego men on the rope!
Here are some pictures of our Christmas Tree Hunting trip! Here we GO...
The tree was found and cut in record time even before the camera was out! So here are pics of sleading!
And here it is.... our tree 2009. The kids had a great time listening to Christmas music and hanging their decorations.
They adore the nativity set on the mantel. They turned baby Jesus around so, "his mommy and daddy can see him"!
Looks great! That is so cool about the lego men. Very creative! I just love it when they act out Bible stories with their toys. It shows they are really are listening!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all the new blog posts. You should not go so far inbetween like you had been. Cause I miss you guys. You have that much snow? WOW!!!! Sarah is growing so much. Annika got a ton of Princess dress up clothes awhile back too and she LOVES them. So fun to see her around the house in her tutu's.
ReplyDelete