Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Cherry Festival was last weekend. What a great day. 1st thing in the morning Thad and Taylor went to run the race. Taylor ran 1.8 miles (3K)! I wasn't there but Thad said he was so determined not to let anyone pass him. I was just glad to hear he had a good attitude and didn't get discouraged. Way to go buddy
.

Next Sarah and I walked in the parade. Our Chinese friend Kelly asked us to be in it for her restaurant. She got costumes and lion dancers. It's just over 3 miles. Sarah wanted to walk and not ride in the cart behind mommy with the others so she walked. I only had a carry her 3 times for about a block each. I was the empress and she was a princess. She waved to everyone. She looked so beautiful it was so much fun!



We went to Thad's parents for a late Easter get together. Here is one picture of Sarah on the hunt. The kids had a great time and now think that they can request Easter more often. Nope guys it's once a year!







No comments:

Post a Comment