June 6Th was Taylor's birthday! He turned 5. He is starting to get the birthday thing. He realizing that he is "older now". Just today he told Thad and I that he only wants to watch basketball, golf, and football on TV. No more "kid" movies he said. Since we don't watch that much TV we'll see what happens; I'm not holding my breath. It was fun to get together with family and friends. Thad's sister came down with the kids (Isaac, Abby, and Zek). It was so busy that I didn't get very many pictures. Here are a few:
Sarah loved to be the "helper" with Abby. She took diapers to the garbage, put both Abby and baby Zek's pacifiers in, and played peek-a-boo with them. Taylor spent time talking to both Abby and Zek too.
Here is a picture of our newest family member: "spot spot". Taylor named him. I tried to give suggestions but "spot spot" it is. We found him on the road while we were walking. Taylor looks after him and gives spot spot his daily exercise. We've only lost him once. When we lost him I told the kids to pray that spot spot is ok and that he would come out from under and inside the cupboards and about 1hr later out he jumped! How fun. He has the plush life now: Crickets on demand.
Got to go it's late! Have a great week. Thanks for checking in on us. -Becky
I love seeing and reading about your family. Envious of your trip to the beach with Jessie and Bob! Can't believe it has been two years since we were out at your place. We sure miss all the family and wish we could make it home this summer. Your pictures are terrific, thanks for posting them. My kids love to see them too. Must be frog season, we had three and our two year old brought them to a speedy end (they were little guys and she shook their house..that has rocks in it). The big kids were mad at her. Maybe we will find a bigger one. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete