Saturday, May 17, 2008

family pictures

What a fun day getting pictures taken by someone else!


We were given a gift certificate to a portrait studio when we came home from China (thanks Preston's!!!!). We (I) took 3 changes of clothes like they told me to. It was great! For the most part everyone did as they were asked and the first 2-3 shot every pose were the best. Thankfully we only had to change clothes once. It went fast and we had a blast. Thad wasn't too sure about getting pictures taken when I made the appointment. After taking the pictures they reviewed them with use we both teared up! It was a great day celebrating our family together. I added some of the pictures to the page elements see them?


Not much else going on here. My mom came down to watch the kids and just hang out for a few days. It was so great having her here and I already miss her. Here is a picture of her with the kids. Thanks mom (and Lionel)!

It's been in the 90's for 3 days here and the kids are loving it! We put a small pool at the end of the slide and they think it's the best. Both of the kids have tan lines already started. I need to get the sunscreen on!

Have a great week and enjoy! -The Routson's

No comments:

Post a Comment