Friday, March 21, 2008

We have a visitor!

knock on the door.
who is it?
The flu
Sarah shut the door! No mama!
Sarah you are in for it!

Yep you guessed. Sarah has shared the Flu type A with us. Poor thing. She had 2 nights of 105 degree fevers and got the "cool bath" experience she wont forget. She now likes the Tylenol and Mortin she stuck her tongue out to before. I just checked her and for the first time in 6 days she does not have a fever.

Please pray that Taylor's lungs do well with it. He always get pneumonia with a cold so I can't imagine how it will hit him. He started the fevers 2 days ago.

We went to the Last Days of Jesus play tonight with the kids! Thad really wanted them to go. Atleast they were lethargic enough to go. I did have to explain about 10 times why Taylor couldn't take communion. He just kept saying mom I'm so hungry! It was a good conversation and I'm sure it's starting to sink into his heart. Sarah just looked at me with the can we go home look.

Taylor wasn't sure about why the disciple cut off the guards ear and why Jesus would tell him not to. Mom why would He put the ear back on! Again a good conversation for a 4 1/2 year old!

Have a great day. Please pray for Thad's cousin Jessie. She is having a horrible time with the flu and other struggles. Please pray for wisdom and grace for her. Thank you. She is like a sister to me.
-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment