Sunday, February 17, 2008

You Farted!!!!

"You Farted!"
That is Sarah's favorite thing to say right now. Taylor has been going crazy with his "woopy cushion" he got last year and they think it is the funniest thing. Taylor loves to sneak up on her with it and she does a great big belly laugh as she says "you farted" and runs away. She is realy picking up the English as you can tell!

Taylor is sick. Fever, coughing, tight chest. We have been doing breathing treatments with him and I sure hope it wont turn to pneumonia again this time. He is being a trooper but having problemss at night. Speaking of that it's midnight and as I was typing Taylor came out unable to complete a sentance. Ok another treatment.

We'll have a great week. Thank you for your prayers. Sarah is realy adjusting well and I am so thankful the Lord prepared her for this. That was my fervet prayer for her before we went to bring her home. She loves the family and is great with other people. No stranger anxiety yet but maybe it will come later a little dose of it would help me feel better about her being safe. Ok got to go make sure Taylor is getting his treatment all right. -Becky

1 comment:

  1. Glad that Sarah is doing so well... and sorry that Taylor is having asthma troubles. The end of winter is coming (I keep telling myself that too)! I'll be praying he gets over this cold quickly.

    ReplyDelete