Thursday, November 1, 2007

nothing but the facts...

Hi there everyone. I have to keep this short. (some of you may be glad to hear that!)

We may or may not be hearing more info on getting Sarah soon. It is unexprected but it could be that the 2-5 month wait just got alot shorter than we expected. There I go having expectations again. I will know more tomorrow I hope. Thank you for your support right now. I feel like my head is spinning. I have felt sick to my stomach for 2 weeks now. (I'm not preganant believe me I've been so sick to my stomach that I did take a test and only 1 blue line, no not preganant).

Thanks again for your support and prayers. One day at a time. Tomorrow is written already. We just need to walk in the steps prepared for us; trusting, hoping, and thanking the Lord for them whatever they may be. -Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment