Wednesday, June 23, 2010

still playing catch up....

Wow it's been to long since I've posted. I'm trying to decide which computer to run my photos off of so this one is it but I love it. After our trip in Feb life was busy for all. Baseball stated. Thad coached and Taylor had a blast! Taylor is a slugger. Sarah was in gymnastics wow she has found her love! We finished Awanas and both kids got through thier books. Of course there was school graduation K for Taylor pre-school for Sarah.

So now we are into summer. Swim team for Taylor lessons for Sarah. Work for mom and dad to keep things going. Oh and one cold tent camping trip so far that ended a day early did I say cold! I love the way the kids anticipate things and I've grow fond of counting down days to the next big thing: Zoo, birthdays, camping ect. Having something to look forward to is magical. Focusing on the good stuff helps the mundane days worth it. Or is it the mundane days  that make the fun days stand out!


No comments:

Post a Comment