Thad is home after a week of work away from home. The kids and I missed him. Today we went to a waterpark about 2hrs from where we live. It's not huge but it was great for us! I may add pictures later from Jessie and Bob's camera.
Our kids are fish! They love the water. I think Sarah swallows allot of water since she still has the fistulas from her mouth to her nose but she still jumps in as much as she can. She had to go potty every 30 minutes I think from all the water she was drinking. Taylor surprised us all when he followed Thad up the 10 ft high dive and jumped off! He loved it and went until the lifeguard said he couldn't anymore. He can now swim to the side by himself too (about 10-15ft) like I said he is a fish.
Got to go it's late. Have a great week, Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment